If you are reading this post, congratulations! You might be moments away from reaching your lucky millions. Or perhaps you are one of the hopefuls fantasizing and wondering what you would do when you hit that lotto jackpot.
Of course, before lavishly spending your winnings, the first thing you need to do is claim your lotto jackpot prize. Whether you hit it big or got just a small pot, here are the steps that you need to do.
- Make sure to write your name and sign your winning lotto ticket. You don’t want to end up losing it and have others enjoy your luck, won’t you?
- If you won Php 5,000 and below, you can just go to any authorized Lotto outlet or at the PCSO Branch Offices in your area.
- If you won more than Php5, 000 to Php 200,000, proceed to any of the PCSO Branch Offices or at the PCSO Head Office, 605 Conservatory Bldg., Shaw Blvrd. Corner Princeton St., Mandaluyong City.
- Meanwhile, if you got the Jackpot Prize, your winning ticket will be validated at the PCSO Head Office, 605 Conservatory Bldg., Shaw Blvrd. Corner Princeton St., Mandaluyong City before you can claim your winnings also at the same place.
- You need to bring two valid IDs.
- You can claim your prize from Monday to Friday, 8am to 4:30pm.
Remember to secure your winning Lotto ticket; avoid tampering, folding or damaging your ticket. There were instances that winners were disqualified from claiming their money due to damaged tickets. Don’t make the same mistake!
Share this post to others; you will never know who gets to be the next Lotto millionaire!